White Plains office
81 Main Street Suite 205,
White Plains, NY 10601
White Plains Divorce Lawyers
Harold, Salant, Strassfield & Spielberg is located in White Plains. Our divorce lawyers are knowledgeable, determined and compassionate. We will fight to protect you and your family during the separation and divorce process so that you can move on with your life.
Our legal team will guide, counsel and help you understand your choices and will work with you to achieve the best possible result as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. We are experienced lawyers and excel in litigation settings. Our negotiation skills and tactics are unparalleled and efficient.
Our Office in White Plains
If you are going through any of the situations listed below, we can help you. We believe that you are entitled to receive fast and effective solutions to restore your peace of mind.
- Contemplating a separation or divorce in White Plains?
- Contesting the custody of your children or the issue of visitation with your spouse?
- Concerned about the debts your spouse has incurred and want to protect yourself?
- Considering a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement?
- Experiencing legal and financial problems and need answers to your questions?
- Is your spouse not complying with your divorce agreement?
Our attorneys handle every case with individual care and use their expertise to ensure that our client’s goals are met. While it is the client who makes the ultimate decision as to how their case proceeds, we ensure that the client is fully informed of their rights and options before a decision is made. We will ensure that you are represented strongly and efficiently from beginning to end.
Harold, Salant, Strassfield & Spielberg
While the Salant attorneys specialize in Family and Divorce Law, the firm provides a broad range of legal services to individuals and business clients. As a full service, general practice law firm, we represent and advise clients in the areas of:
- Real Estate Law
- Bankruptcy Law
- Business Organizations
- Family Law
- Divorce Law & Mediation
- Estate Planning
- Employment Law for the Employee and Employer
- Labor Law
- Personal Injury
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Landlord/Tenant Law and Trusts
Our lawyers understand that financial circumstances are different for every client. Therefore, we make every effort to assist our clients in reaching their goals by working within their budget constraints. Accordingly, free initial consultations are offered to all potential clients. Call us today at 914-821-6952 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.