Specializing in Divorce Law White Plains, NY
You are entitled to receive fast and effective solutions that restore your peace of mind. The Salant lawyers are knowledgeable, determined and compassionate and will take the time to explain your legal rights in terms you can understand.
This legal team will guide, counsel and help you understand your choices and will work with you to achieve the best possible result as quickly and cost-effectively as possible.
Issues pertaining to divorces can be very complex but the Salant lawyers ensure their clients are well informed throughout the entire process. The Salant lawyers understand that feeling comfortable is one of the most important aspects to a successful attorney-client relationship.
Is your spouse not complying with your divorce agreement?
Are you currently…
- Contemplating a separation or divorce in New York?
- Contesting the custody of your children or the issue of visitation with your spouse?
- Concerned about the debts your spouse has incurred and want to protect yourself?
- Considering prenuptial or postnuptial agreement?
- Experiencing legal and financial problems and need answers to your questions?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the Salant Lawyers of Westchester County, NY can help.