Gregory Salant is a partner in the law firm of Harold, Salant, Strassfield & Spielberg and has been with the firm since 2002. He specializes in matrimonial law and his practice is entirely focused on litigation.
Mr. Salant graduated from the University of Maryland in 1999. He had a double major in business and criminal justice. He attended law school at New York Law School.
He is currently practicing in New York, Connecticut and in the Eastern and Southern Districts of the Federal Court.
Gregory Salant is a member of the New York State Bar Association, Westchester County Bar Association, Westchester County Assigned Counsel Panel and the Westchester County Law Guardian Panel.
- Matrimonial Law
- Child Custody
- Visitation Rights
- Grandparents Visitation Rights
- Equitable Distribution
- Marital Property Law
- Child Support
- Separation Agreements
- Adoption Law
- Child Neglect and Abuse
- Juvenile Delinquents
- Domestic Violence
New York Law School
- 2002, New York and Connecticut
- 2002 Eastern and Southern District of the Federal Court
- New York State Bar Association
- Westchester County Bar Association
- Westchester County Assigned Counsel Panel
- Westchester County Law Guardian Panel